My heartiest Thanks to all of them for nominating me for the following Awards.
- Nina for The Mystery Blogger Award
- Tisafor the Mystery Blogger Award
- The Poem zone Blog for Get to Know me Tag.
- Binita for the Mystety Blogger Award
- Manish Malu for Get to Know me Tag
- Just Me Blog for The Mystery Blogger Award
- Aditi Tyagi for The Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Manish Malu for The Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Nandini Jain for The Sunshine Blogger Award
- James A. for The Sunshine Blogger Award.
I don’t do Awards anymore so I will try to give answers of all the questions.
The Mystery Blogger Award
Questions by Nina
1. What is your favorite character? It can be from a movie, tv show or book.
He always seems to have some unusual ideas brewing in his mind that stem from external factors and he likes to focus on what the future holds, choosing to avoid his past and family life. Also, he is probably one of the most spontaneous character out of the group because he seems to get bored with order and routine.
2. The best advice you live by.
Forget everything. Just live your life.
3. What was the most treasured item you couldn’t live when you were a child?
One toy I cherished the most.
4. If you were in a zombie apolcalypse and only could bring only bring one book with you, what book it would be?
I am not a big fan of it.
5. Your favorite holiday?
Questions by Tisha
1. What do you think what makes you a Mystery Blogger?
“Mystery Blogger Award” is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion. Above mentioned all things makes me a Mystery Blogger.
2. Do you like to be in a relationship or be single?
There are Pros and Cons of both. Being in a relationship is a full time job. If you are not ready for it, don’t apply for it. As the saying goes, you need to have a lot of patience and have to make a lot of compromises and sacrifices for the relationship to keep going.
3. What do you think, being in a relationship is more beneficial than being single?
It depends on what kind of person you are, depends on how well you can adapt to the scenarios of being single or being in a relationship. Both has their own advantages and disadvantages.
4. Do you agree that Introverts are more imaginative than Extroverts. Why?
People have different types of mindsets. It has nothing to do with being an introvert or extrovert. Whether it be the mind of a socialist, or that of the dreamer, every mindset has benefits and drawbacks.
5. How would you differentiate self love from Narcissism?
Self-love runs deep, narcissism runs shallow.
Questions by Binita
1. What kind of content do you enjoy the most? Article, poetry, short story, daily life, journal .
Anything that holds my interest .
2. We all get angry sometimes, what angers you the most in your day to day life?
When someone lies to me.
3. One word that explain your true self.
4. Three things you can’t live without in life?
My Phone, Music and Books.
5. What is your idea of a perfect day?
Questions by Just me
1. What is something you will never do again?
No regrets in life. Just lessons learned.
2. What is something that everyone should do at least once in their lives?
3. What are you most looking forward to in the next five years?
Success and to live my best life.
4. What’s the best thing that happened to you today?
I am really happy today and that’s enough right?
5. What one thing do you really want but can’t afford?
The Sunshine Blogger Award
Questions by Aditi
1. Who is your ‘Role Model’?
Boss babe CEO: Natalie Ellis
2. What’s your favorite genre of Book or Movie?
Non fiction-Books, Comedy genre in Movie.
3. What’s your favorite song?
There are many:
- Diamonds by Rihanna.
- Let me by Zayn.
- Let me love you.
- How deep is your love
- Cheap Thrills
- Him and I
- Kindly calm me down
- Dusk till dawn
- Cake by the ocean
- Don’t let me down
- A Different way
- Lovely ( Billie Eillish * Khalid)Dytto
- One Dance.
4. What’s the best thing about you?
Well, I have no idea about that.
5. Where do you get your ideas?
Day to day life.
6. Best friend or love?
7. What was the best Book or Series that you’ve ever read?
The Secret by Rhonda Byrne.
8. Who inspires you to be better?
9. What is something you think everyone should do at least once in their lives?
10. What was the best compliment you have received?
Waiting for it.
11. One memory which brings smile on your face?
My childhood memories.
Questions by Manish
1. How long have you been blogging?
2. Where are you located?
3. When you’re not blogging, how do you spend your time?
Traveling to a new place or doing something creative.
4. What’s the best Halloween’s costume you’ve ever had?
5. What’s your favorite word?
6. What do you fear most?
7. If you could spend a day in someone else’s shoes, who would that be?
Why would I do that
8. Do you have a hidden talent?
Haha..I don’t think so. Everyone knows everything about me.
Questions by Nandini
Que 1: Introduce yourself in 3 lines.
I am a woman with dreams and desire.Creating and evolving myself in the eternal world yet, its my deepest desire to make my identity in this obscure world.
Que 2: If you publish a book, What would you keep your pen name as?
I have not thought about it yet.
Que 3: How many different languages can you speak?
Que 4: List your favorite authors.
- P G Wodehouse
- Dan Brown
- F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Sophia Amoruso
Que 5: What do you like about my Blogs.
Everything. It’s full of optimism.
Que 6: Do you prefer books over movies?
Que 7: What is your happiest memory?
Hard to say but life is full of unexpected surprises. When you wish for something exciting to happen and that wish unexpectedly comes true, believe me that is the most happiest moment of your life. And everytime you think of it, it gives you joy.
Que 8: Parasailing or River rafting?
Que 9: What is your meaning of love?
Love is like a free bird.
Let it go and let it fly
If anyone would keep it in cage
It would lose connection
And trust would also be lost
Or may be it is an acceptance of a wild imagination.
Que 10: What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?
Que 11: What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation?
Questions by James A.
- Why did you start your blog ?
Words are like a beautiful colours painted on the canvas, they are creativity and there is nothing, more powerful than words. They have a power to influence others. I started this blog so that I can share some of my best moments and memories with everyone.
2. Do you have any long term goals for your blog ? If, yes, What are they ?
My main objective is to inspire people to share their opinion and to get maximum support from my blogging family.
3. What is your favorite past time and Why ?
Doing something creative, that might be using any designing app to design home or making a rough sketch. And sometimes internet surfing.
4. What is your number one go to movie and Why ?
I really have no idea about it.
5. If, you could do anything what would that be ?
Get a visa free travel passport.
6. Give two pieces of advice for new bloggers ?
1. Keep writing
2. Never give up
7. What is your favorite type of music ?
Pop/ Rock Music.
8. Who were you in a different life ?
I have the heart of a true Poet.
9. What is your favorite book and Why ?
10. What does the ” Sunshine Blogger Award” mean to you ?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to those who are creative, positive, and inspiring, while spreading sunshine to the blogging community. It has given me a chance to share, recognize, and learn more about so many fabulous bloggers.
Get To Know Me Tag
Questions by The Poem zone Blog
1. Full Name:
2. Birth Date
5th of December.
3. Siblings you have
5. Mother Tongue
6. Favorite Hobby
Blogging, Reading, Photography, Travelling and Exploring.
7. Favorite time to write
Questions by Manish
1. What does your name mean?
Rudra Meaning: Angry, Lord Shiva.
2. Are you scared of Height?
3. What’s your best physical feature?
I don’t know.
4. What’s your favorite music genre?
Depends on mood.
5. Are you a good cook?
6. What’s your favorite Ice cream flavor?
7. Which of your parent do you look like?
Mother and Father, Both.
8. Who is your favorite musician?
Thank you everyone for Reading :).