My heartiest Thanks to all of them for nominating me for the following Awards and Challenges:
- Elodie Tahiti for the Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Elodie Tahiti and Lizardin Bain for The Verstile Blogger Award.
- Aryan Jain for The Real Neat Blog Award.
- Introverts Diary Blog for The Sunshine Blogger Award.
- Aieshi Jain for The 12 things that make me different Challenge.
- Sgeoil for the 3 days, 3 quotes Challenge.
- Also the new blog link for the Meditation-Now or Never Blog is here.
Questions by Elodie for the Sunshine Blogger Award:
1. How much time do you spend on WordPress a day?
1-2 hours a day.
2. Why do you blog?
Words are like a beautiful colours painted on the canvas, they are creativity and there is nothing, more powerful than words. They have a power to influence others. I started this blog so that I can share some of my best moments and memories with everyone.
3. What is the most beautiful evidence of love that is made to you?
Receiving a Midnight surprise.
4. What is the most beautiful moment of your life?
Life is full of unexpected surprises. When you wish for something exciting to happen and the wish unexpectedly comes true, believe me that is the most happiest moment of your life. And everytime you think of it, it gives you joy.
5. What sports do you practice?Except that what are your co-curriculum activities?
- Table tennis
6. If you had to choose one dish for the rest of your days, which would it be?
7. What do you do to relax?
Communicate and interact with my friends and family.
8. What are the 3 movies or series are your favorite?
1. Furious 7
2. The proposal
3. Star Wars
9. If you could be famous person, who would be you?
If I could be a famous person, I would still like to be me.
10. When is the last time you laughed and why?
A few hours ago, when I was watching a funny video of the south Delhi girls.
11. What are you afraid of?
My biggest fear is imperfection.
7 Things About me:
1. I am more inclined towards art so any form of art grabs my attention.
2. One of my passion is Photography as it makes life creative and gives rise to enthusiasm.
3. I love talking with kids because they speak their heart out.
4. Traveling is something that gives me immense happiness as you get to know about new things and diverse cultures.
5. I love listening to the music as music is the only way that connects the soul to mind.
6. My one and only wish is to travel the world and my dream destinations are Spain, Las Vegas, Greece, and Paris.
7. I love meeting new people from diverse culture but deeply value my time.
Questions by Aryan Jain for the Real Neat Blog Award
1. What’s your favourite space time movie , maybe a one good cosomos regy ?
2.) How do you find your poem ground ? Maybe an inspiration or is it rather more your wonderful mind ?
I always combine my practical knowledge with my vast imagination.
3.) What’s your favourite genre of music , why ?
4.) How would you rather tell a person , who loves you rather and might certainly develop the feelings of certainities such as depriviation or drenching for your time for your time not much affable to be spared for such ? How would you calm him , or would you question you ?
By talking with him.
5.) Which sport do you catch up on ? What drives you in ?
Volleyball. I play since my school times.
6.) Do you watch rom – coms ? What’s your a favourite catch for if any ?
Yes, I do watch. My favourite romantic comedy is The Proposal.
7.) How do you escape yourself?
I try to distract my mind.
Questions by Introverts Diary Blog
1. What’s your name?
2. What brought you here?
There is nothing, more powerful than words. They have a power to influence others. So, my love of ink brought me here.
3. What’s your dream job?
Well. My biggest dream is to start my own business.
4. If you could have one ‘do over’ in your life,what would you do differently?
Nothing. Everything comes to you on the right time and at the right place.
5. Of what are you most afraid?
My biggest fear is Imperfection.
6. What cheer you up?
Depends on mood.
7. What is the habit you are proudest of breaking or want to break?
“The less you care, the happier you will be”.
8. Mountains or beach?
Beaches are more preferable.
9. Which of the four season do you most love or hate?
I love all of them.
10. Do you have any talent, which you think is useless?
I don’t think so.
11. Quotation which you love the most?
Do what you love and love what you do.
- I am me, nothing more, nothing less, and that is enough.
- My interests are reflected in the habits I have build and such unique interests makes me different.
- The way I speak, express my things and my writing style makes me, Me!
- I don’t frame words, I speak my soul out and let people know the real me.
- Everyone is born with their own creativity and this thing makes everyone different.
- I always combine my practical knowledge with my vast imagination.
- My past experiences have shaped me and they have build my beliefs.
- I am always ready to learn new things and open myself to new opportunities.
- I welcome suggestions from my blogging family.
- I don’t hate anything and appreciate everything.
- I never hold back my opinion as I believe that opinions are what fuel momentum.
- My attitude towards people is the illumination of my understanding towards life.
3 days, 3 quotes Challenge
1. “True beauty is not of the body or of the face,
No, it is a thing of the soul-
Of fire, air, breath, and spirit,
Something brave and unafraid”.
– By Segovia Amil
2. “Universe has its own mystery that it reveals only on the right time and at the right place”.
– By Me
3. “Silence is the virtue of darkness,
It is covered by the walls of truth.
Deciphered by flames of evidence yet, invades the mind.
It is as loud as volcanic eruption yet, looks so quite from outside”.
Thank you everyone for reading.